Sunday, February 11, 2007

wolfie the poetie....or lust's labour lost


Dont try to hold me
dont try to catch me
My heart is a prisonnier
Of one who is yet to be born
Pure as snow
cold as ice
take the sickle
cut through the winter earth
and make the blood flow in pools of joy
all art is a promise
all love is a lie
I am a prisonnier (sigh)
of one who is yet to come
so i shall wait
come to me
come to me if you can love me
(for you must love me perfectly
or not at all)
Love is an art, and like all other arts
It is a myth
I dont believe in love
So I shall be a dream on a summer's day
and your nightmare in the moonlit night



~~the wolf

1 comment:

Swayam said...

simple yet classy....
scio loves Love..and after all this time did Love imprison you?

"Pure as snow
cold as ice
take the sickle
cut through the winter earth"...this is the best part of the verse..lol

lusty wolfie...lol