Tuesday, June 23, 2009


Only in my sorrow I find you
You for whom I have no name
You are the bridegroom who comes
In the middle of the night
When I am asleep
You are the sorrow that has no name
When I speak of God, I speak of you
You for whom I have no name
And everyone thinks that I am a saint
I whose sin has no name
I see you everywhere
In every thing, that has no name
When I am naked I feel your gaze
And my body burns with a nameless shame
When two make love, there is always a third
You are that third which has no name
Never removing your eyes from mine
You make love to another man
My soul becomes a bird and leaves my body
To make love to you in the space between you
And the other man
You are the love that has no name



~scio

1 comment:

Rye.. said...

I liked this one... the allure maybe! :)