Thursday, March 13, 2008

Don’t walk away in anger

Don’t walk away in anger
I shall fight when they drag you away
I wear your chain around my neck
I’ll be back, you say
When the spring wind caresses your cheek again
And the hazel tree has bloomed
With the color of your eyes.
I’ll free you, I can’t live without you
What the law has bound I shall set free
Your blush sets the rose afire
Your love makes the forbidden free.
Let the neighborhood girls say what they want, Khusro
Trails of roses have sapped the prison bars
You don’t care, they are just jealous
You made love to your darling this afternoon.

Scio amo

4 comments:

gypsy said...

nice space...

trails of roses...prison bars...

strong imagery there...

darkling said...

deserves an applause...therefore......

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Sheil. said...

smells similar to december 2006 - mid feb 2007 poems....a poet should evolve!