Friday, January 5, 2007

the travails of a photo-op...:-(


Who doesnt like a nice photo-op?...i mean...lol...lol...where u can flash ur teeth...and appear much handsomer than u normally are...

well...i had a photo op today...a nice session with some friends...all for an excellent academic purpose... my articles are going to be published in a book ...[and i couldnt miss an opportunity of showing off]

talked with the shepherdess late at 3 in the night yesterday whether i should wear a coat or not.....blue coat black shirt blue jeans....as usual she was vague n inconclusive...damn. she is ageing prematurely...:-p...said i would look good in black n blue...{psychoanalyse please....wishing to torture me....she said she likes to see me black n blue...ahem....}.....

anyways...wore the coat....the only merit of being dressed is to hav the pleasure of tearing dem to shreds...wisdom cookie of the day

o god...am i too a senile chinese sage like the shepherdess?.....woe to me...

alas...homo proponit...Deus disponit...:-(...right at the time of photo clicking, my lips went into my mouth...so i looked like a monkey...:-(

but God also has a soft corner for me...:-)...with lips tight n allcoated n sharp...

i look eminently f---able...:-p

THANK GOD....GOD IS MERCIFUL...:-)

the shepherdess is already planning to ram me against a wall and take unfair advantage......HEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP....

or as one of my amigos puts it in splendidly expressive language....he has a very rich vocabulary.....

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...
~the wolf.

1 comment:

Swayam said...

Phtogenic wolf angel is not a good angel......
"this is a wolf angel & it eats the people it’s supposed to help". A wolf angel is not a good angel to have looking out for ya.....Beware!