Sunday, May 20, 2007

a narcissist's self-indulgence


Hope an old and jaded fool is allowed to take a little perverse pleasure in hearing others discuss about him...

especially as being talked about is the only pastime for a diva way past his past and his prime gathering dust with not a few old skeletons of forgettable lust

for we are a spectacle...and the crowd needs its bread and circus
lol

some comments on me..impoliteful
tsc tsc

Black: he is a damn liar...i tell u.

Black: he is so double standard yaar...he never reveals his secrets...wen he does he never reveals the name of his sex objects, forget abt subjects...and he reveals all our naughty slutty thing on d blog...THIS IS UN PEU TOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!

zaid: yes.... i knw....v v v shrewd n wicked boy

Black: ei dont call me prude...think abt urself...wat u r? born diplomat...choose politics as ur profession....u will shine like a crazy diamond.

Black: true...the men in my life r eminently forgettable,for instance, u.

scio: i know i am forgettablebut then..all dreams are....no wonder everyone leaves me n forgets me...

Black: u commit sin...but u dont reveal them...how dare u reveal our sins candidly????

Black: no...i dont forget all my dreams...not always.....some dreams r always in my monikotha.;)

hmmmm...what is she indicating?
am i an unforgettable dream?hope others think so too
ishhhhhhhrsr

No comments: