Friday, May 11, 2007

A suicide note!

So I thought I’d just let you go..
Let those moments slip away like sands through my empty hands….
I ain’t bad, but I know I ain’t any
good for you…
We didn’t really go wrong, we just didn’t seem that right..
I know you’d be happy when I’m gone
My love couldn’t give you what I thought it should..
Sad though cause I gave my all..
So walk away from my life.oh! love
Please don’t turn to give me one last look
Cause my eyes wont lie
Yet I don’t want to stop you…
I’ll just jump from these lonely cliffs
I’ll free myself from hope!

I know I have been a disappointment
And that’s what I’ll always be to you
I know I couldn’t be what u wanted me to be
Even though I really wanted to.
I wish you’d understand
I am that I am
Not an aberration
Not a mistake
And it’s not my fault..
I know its not yours either…
So I wont blame you
I’m sorry I’m not that perfect son
I’m sorry you couldn’t pat my back and be proud of me…
Though I’m proud of you..
So please don’t expect anything anymore from me
Just let me hide my face and cry
Don’t wipe my tears
Let them run dry
Cause here I stand at the edge of these barren cliffs
I’ll free myself from shame!

Oh please don’t remember me anymore…
Do not cling to my memories
For they’ll make u you bitter and sad
Maybe even a little guilty..
Don’t shed a single tear for me
Try once not to mock this last gesture of mine
I will be indebted to you all
I ain’t a coward
And yet this is my steadfast choice
So let me erase myself from your esteemed story
I know for sure I don’t merit a place.. even a tiny role..
Please don’t try to search for me
Let me be lost to the winds of time
Let me drown into the sea of oblivion
I don’t want a fake cortege
No formal good byes
So I’ll just jump off these eternal cliffs
I’ll free myself from existence.

By
Zaid al baset
.

3 comments:

Deejay said...

hey... you should become a manic depressive, if this is what it results into... my regards to the black widow..

The Shepherdess And The Wolf said...

hey deejay!u got it wrong...the suicide note is not written by black widow. she is not even the muse.
regrads,
the shepherdess

Anonymous said...

Well written article.