Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Its halfway through the nite...
i woke up with a fright..
i recall a vague nitemare...
n i miss u allright...

come to me
be with me
lets share this lonely night...
its so cold
its so quiet...

times seems to have stopped
n yet it passes by....
n i miss u alright...

stay with me..
be next to me
hold me tight..
coz the nite is lonely...
oh please just tonite!!!

just knowing u are far away.. makes me want to cry..
seems i havent seen u in a long long time...
yet all i see n hear is u...
why.. just why tonite?
i close my eyes switch off the lights...
n oh i miss u alright...


inside my room
the wall clock ticks...
outside the window lies an empty street..
why dont i hear your footsteps come?
just the thought u mite.. excites!!
oh please run n come for me tonite...
cz i miss u...
n its hurts allright..


give me warmth
make love to me
touch me
stay close allnite....
i cant sleep
u dont come...
i shall weep
there are tears in my eyes
the pain runs deep...
i look at the mirror
its an imcomplete sight...
oh just dont make me wait tonite...
cz i miss u crazy allnight

by zaid al baset

1 comment:

Broti Roychowdhury said...

Its halfway through the nite...
i woke up with a fright..
and saw a tumbling saucer..

I went down
and mom gave a frown
and dad was reading Chaucer!