Monday, April 23, 2007

Let's make hate


Let every sun shine in its own sky, Let every star have its own voyager to guide,
I care for no light but your words…they are enough for me
I need no other God.
There is no god but God.

It has not been easy with you. I thought I would break up with you, but you did not let me. why? I have no answer. When I was in the ballroom tonight pressed against the wall, smiling at everyone, looking at none, I do not know why I thought of you, I wanted to bruise you, I just wanted to press you against the wall where I myself stood. Belonging to everyone, belonging to none.

Let every sun shine in its own sky, Let every star have its own voyager to guide,
I care for no light but your words…they are enough for me
I need no other God.
There is no god but God.

In the morning, I wanted to vomit, I leant against the sink, then steadied myself. I want to hurt all of your friends, everyone you smile at, everyone you think of, I want to be the only one you care for. Scared? Yes, I am a monster. A wolf. Run while you can. For something tells me you are falling for me. Leave me while you can. Make a clean break, run a knife through, I will lick it. I will caress the blade.

I want to hurt you. I want to make you cry. You have marked me forever. You have spoilt me for everyone. I will have you. I will you make you long for me. I will not care what you feel for me. Even the love you once confessed, I will not give back.

There is no god but God.

You want a war? You want to fight as though we were two teenagers in a street brawl? Our cuffs folded back, brown skin to brown skin, I will press against the wall. I will make you bleed, I will run my hands through your hair till you moan my name. then I will punch you in your stomach press against you with all my arrogant pride…not sans pride this time..i will make you forget the name of everyone you have spoken to…I will make you forget everyone you have ever laughed with…and with one mad plunge…one kick on your stomach, I shall throw you down to the ground, and make blood run down your thighs.

I will mark you as mine own. I will spoil you for everyone.

God help you.
~~scio amo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why god is a
Cocksucker!

Dear, confused, sheep. Do not be decieved. god doesn’t give a shit about you or anyone else. You are here for his masochistic pleasure, and nothing else. he loves to see you suffer, and he’s not going to lift a finger to do anything about it. Go to church and pray or whatever you want, but your lot in life will not change. No one is going to help you but you.

god’s creation is entirely fucked up. You ever wonder why the world is out of control? You ever wonder why things aren’t better, since we’re supposed to believe god is in control? Would you completely fuck this world up, and leave it that way, if you were god? No fucking sane person would. A sane, rational person would end all suffering, would make the world a decent place to live. Would do away with crime and the horrors we witness every day.

But not god. he gets a big kick out of watching us squirm and writhe in confusion. Oh, and by the way, you better worship him, for whatever reason, or else you’re in big trouble, mister! Anyone see any reason for worship? You think god never makes mistakes? The whole human race is a mistake. Look it up in the bible, even god says so. And so now I’m supposed to worship him!!! What the fuck for??????????????????

god is supposed to be all loving, all caring. Even my fucked up family has treated me much better than god. Oh, yeah, I know, now I’m going to burn in hell for my observations. I just call it like I see it. Anyone want to try and prove me wrong? You can’t. Look around, you have no evidence. You can’t prove to me that god cares. I used to think he did. It made no difference. I saw no change. No one gave a shit whether I tried or not. Only the preachers that wanted my money. I tried to be good. You think I ever got any help? Yeah, right. Whatever.

Thank you god, for giving me urges that I can’t understand. Thank you god, for geneticaly fucking me over. Thank you god, fur fucking my head up so much that I have to be on medication. Thank you god, for your infinitly brilliant plan, to cause the whole human race to suffer and hate and kill each other for thousands of years. Thank you god, for all the religious confusion, and allow so many to be decieved and led down the path to destruction. Good thinking. Yeah, that was brilliant. Yeah, I’d have done it that way, too. If I was as dumb as a rock, maybe!

But instead, god gave me intelligence. And now I FINALLY see the light. Thank goodness! And now, I’ll choose to love or hate based on what I see, and what I feel, and how people treat me, not because someone commands me to. I need a reason to love. I’ve got plenty of reasons to hate