Monday, June 25, 2007

Break-up High...lol

In case anyone didnt know..this is the time of th year popularly called Break-up High

or the seasom when your fondest hopes are dashed, and greatest devilries unleashed..yum

why?...well it is monsoon, the rains have just begun to fall, washing the sky. it is the young rain, not the stale rain that fall on streets of garbage and mud, but the rain that brings a pang in one's heart..making you feel the hollow inside..the unsatisfaction...the feeling that you love, but no one loves you back...

ask the yaksha of meghaduta...kalidasa definitlely knew what he was talking bout...the yaksha separated from his beloved by a curse is exiled many hundreds of miles away in a faraway mountain...yet damn, he cant admire the nature, or go rockclimbing, but has to think of his beloved al times...and, worst, choose a cloud o carry his message to her...

how more of a diva could you get...:-$

its true nowadays too...our latterday yakshas n yakshis start writing [generally saccharine..and scarcely readable...] poems..they r so dripping with honey n candy u wanna eat them than read them....[witness eg, the two posts below..;-D...]

and start pining away..or in case of the author of the last post...fattening away from overeating in front of a tv showing [what else?] mushy romantic soaps...

sheesh...
who invented the rains???

too take more examples...

girl G....she falls everyday for anything that moves on legs...preferrably men..but known to have spent the night with women too..nothing wrong in that...except come june...she must start liking a singer more than his appropriate for any healthy redblooded promiscuous female to do...gets hurt...starts hating him...stares at the wall...writes reams of poetry...excellent stuff [she is the exception...okay...zaid writes really brilliant too...to be honest..:-D]....but makes herself miserable...and cant even start lusting after someone new..[okay,,,except another married star..but thats oops exeptional...]

boy B...another gonner...known to be a a masochist...generally classifies people a-posteriori..is a good friend of above coz she has a heart-shaped...well....a-posteriori..;-D...been in a tortuous relationship for almost three years...with a guy...[alas for lady above, he isnt buying what she is selling...MUCH TO MY GLEE]....coz of well....lets quote...

B: heelooo
me: hmmm
how r u?
11:27 PM B: c has really left mei feel so usedlike my love has no meaning
me: B
look
move on
he wasnt worth it
when u dump someone dump him well
B: im am nt sad bt i thnk my emotions were played with life goes on bt still
me: he was just an exploiter
11:28 PM B: i loved him with all my soul u knw
me: but he was necessary
to break u
B: anews wahtever how are u?
me: n ur pride
very bad
i will tell u later
B: pride is intact
me: lol
lol
n manhood
B: need a fuck
11:29 PM me: LOL

which is fine...except that thanks to the monsoon, his cockadoodleness is sighing away his nights, and sleeping away his days..cant blame him..that c was really a freak...

girl D...loves a man for two years...then just coz i have danced once with her...[ok..to b honest, it was a damn good tango..:-D]...has to confess that very evening she loves me...and in class has to scribble lovenotes to me...geeeesh...come monsoon, she is breathing fire..when i tell her i dont want her [after giving loads of hints and pinches of salt..:-D]..she burns me with eyes and words..[as only nubile girls can], complains about me to all her friends....doesnt get much response..coz i hav..umm...spent time with them in the rain too..winkwink...lol...complains to teachers...again obvious lack of response...so abuses me and struts off

now..i like strutting peahens...but still..one can only have so much of something..lol

boy S...falls in love with his cousin brother...tucks gifts under his pillow n sheets,,,[what sort of gifts i wonder] while the poor straight boy is prolly geting a morning woody...i do so feel vulnerable as a straightboy sometimes...must remember to avoid my cousin brothers [in any case,as wilde said one must always hate one's cousins..]....not that there's anything wrong in being nonstraight...:-I

i could go on multuplying examples...i will if ppl ask me..[there, thats a hint..:-D]..who knows i might even reveal ur secrets?

so i hate monsoon and i absolutely hate love...never ben in love..[thankgod]...two friends have publicly reviled me as being footloose..i say 'i am waiting for the right person'...:p...if i did fall in love, i would prolly avoid the monsoons like hell....and after sufficient time has passes, confess that exalted and odious emotion to my unfortunate beloved....if the beloved agreed, bon...if not, i'll prolly prefer a clean end...no messy entanglements for me..thankyou...if i stop loving someone, i'll stop forever..[maybe after sticking a few needles into their voodoo dolls]

anyways,,to conclude our discourse...
there's still a silver lining for all u hopeless lovers...fall for me..;-D

as the following quote of post-c B shows...

11:57 PM B: hmmmm
11:58 PM waht odes reciprocation mean to u ???
me: reciprocation means loving me with every molecule of its body
11:59 PM savng me from myself
n from the darkness outside n inside
putting me bfor everything
B: every1 doesnt love the same way
me: i hav a high costprice..but i am worth it
12:00 AM lol
B: yes u are
me: :-)
B: bt u mst cnsider the time restraints>>>>
distance restrainbts
me: as u r too
12:01 AM B: i love u scio
u knw that rite/
if ever u wanta loving fuck im there
me: lol
ya..i know
B: n im there whn u are fucked up
12:02 AM me: lol
lol
lol
can i blogpost this?
devilish grn
grin

lalalala

No comments: