Sunday, March 18, 2007

Adventures of a Hitman


scio amo: u r gonna hit on me?...grrrrrrr

mymy...i gonna get my own western...midnight cowboy.....grr

meanwhile the shepherdess is obviously getting jealous

blue_tears_of_a_violet: i hate u from the bottom of my bitter hear...from the nadir of my spleeen...from the darkest cave of my sore throat.
blue_tears_of_a_violet: i hate u

and....

blue_tears_of_a_violet: me goin under sheets

ahem....i loooove women....:-I

and some elementary lessons in biology...[as if we didnt have enough already...lol]

مرذا: well a meow at first then a grrrrr!! i am doubting yoru felinity

scio amo: puh,,,leez...a cat n a tiger r same species

AND SILENCE REIGNS.....Y DOES THE WORLD ALWAYS MISUNDERSTAND ME?
(TO BE SAID INA HIGH FALSETTTTTTTTTTTTO)/.....

o sole mio....

No comments: