Monday, March 19, 2007

But I’ll dance alone tonight.


Cant you see?
I’m just just just not in a mood to be alone tonight
So…it's alright even if you don’t come
I’ll find my comfort…I always do
Some where…somewhere else…
Have you ever seen leaves spinning in the air?
Red green and yellow
Spinning as though there was no end to the world
No sky to bar them
No earth to fall back upon…
I want to dance tonight
And if its not you…so be it
I will find someone else…I always do
Or maybe I’ll dance alone tonight…

Waiting for you in vain…all night
Loving you was vain
We go our separate ways…so be it
And sometime our paths might clash
But that’s all there is to expect
That’s all there is to it
Meeting you was nice,,and worth the pain
But don’t think I can take it anymore
I just want to dance alone tonight.

And there is somebody
Waiting for me…with a kind word
But I am tired of love…its just a fairy tale
But I am tired of lying n the cinders
Waiting for you to end my pain…you never cared
There is somebody else who craves me
So maybe I’ll give them a visit


But I’ll dance alone tonight.
~~scio amo, il lupo

2 comments:

Clairvoyant Virus said...

One day we'll dance in freedom....and the invisible one shall hold your hand...but hush for now!...coz ther one has already started infiltrating gullible areas of invitation!....
How many lol-s do u need to make u dance with me?

Broti Roychowdhury said...

I'll dance alone tonight.
And you will be with me.