Sunday, March 18, 2007

Adventures of a Pussy


scio amo: meow

scio amo: wanna punish me?...-I

مرذا: i hope your insured. your seven's up!!
[oops...mayb hes a sadist...what does he want to do with me?...should i be afraid]

and...voila!!!!!!!
enter scio il kinko

scio amo: are you a big policeman?...lol

THANK GOD FOR THE LOLS....THEY ARE MY BIGGEST INSURANCE...ALWAYS CAN RETREAT BEHIND THEM....

god,,,hes not talking...mayb i broke his heart...:-(

scio amo: are you angry with me?...:-(

مرذا: i wana point out to you that it's time to get insured, why do people always mistake the insurance agents!!

dio mio...hes threatening me...is that a turn-on?

scio amo: insurance? y?...what part of me will get damaged?

best to ask...:-(

scio amo: not my face please,,,most ppl find it chooo chweeeet

plz..plz...plz...not my downunder either....aaaaaaaaaaaaaa

مرذا: there is a part possibility that esessintials can be discussed but since I belong to the hitman category , so that would not be inclusive in the terms and clauses!

hey rum....i like the idea of a big baddie chasing me ohso arousing

No comments: