Monday, March 26, 2007

Fish Fall in Love


A certain numbness crawls on my body,
Let it bite me, sting me
Sting me till my body shows the colour of my soul
Hurt me till blue cuddles me with lust.

Play the conjurer, Numbness,
Let me be stoic, let me live in a world of oblivion
Where no make-believe world could be woven;
Let my thoughts become the face of the wan moon
Of the city night
Under which eyes, forgetting the presence of luna,
Love to be bewitched by the signs of neon.
Sting me, bite me with all your venom, Numbness,
Poison was never as sweet as tonight.
-the shepherdess.

1 comment:

Clairvoyant Virus said...

Ever dream with me
Sweet enchantress of Numbness
Sting the luciferous winds
Heal my scars

Let me borrow ur Draconian grace
and bathe in pool of urban blood of tonite
Recreate the fading star
coz my starry soul
In visions of delight
entwined in finding u one day...

lol....