Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Part Two...Or Cosying-up...:-p


مرذا: that was lovely, you def can write if not poetry , prose is an excellent alternative.

مرذا: the probablities of you getting the laurels as you claim have possibilities to be belived ..never mind the other part, Cheezy "aside".

scio amo: probabilities possibilities....thanks for those backhand flatteries....next fing i know u'll b poffering me the casting couch...lol

مرذا: eager to hear how eliotian nor dicknsonian are pronounced of course without a LOL

scio amo: cockney accent?...:-I

scio amo: i doubt if i read such highclass stuff...btw r u confused if its an i or an e betn the dick n the son?...:-D

مرذا: no just how you pronounced it before and after typing ,unfortunatley no way to find out with oxford hunting on people trying to discover new owrds by the scrap!! Cockney accent..hmmmm , native UK?..oops i Cant question so much,, I am already counting the # of lol's your gonna reply with.

scio amo: wish i could call someplace home...:-I

scio amo: but seriously...devious ppl hav accused me of having as many accents as there r nations in the world...yet none seems to match any recognised ethnicity...:-(i hate globalization...:-p

oh..r u saying u wanna meet me?...wishing to hear me pronounnce n stuff...oooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

مرذا: Ok I don't know If I have discussed this before , but read "Spoken English, broken English" by Shaw. You will know how English can me malleable and ductile



scio amo: my tongue can make anything malleable and ductile...:-I

مرذا: there is something called a sound recorder!!

scio amo: whats that/...a voyeurs fetish?

No comments: