Sunday, March 18, 2007

It all began with the Confused Cock...:-I




مرذا: hey..have you read "The confused cock", the short novel?

scio amo: lo....no...is it bout me?

مرذا: it could be if were born of a virgin!!

scio amo: y...u hav a fetish for such things?...

simultaneously...in another b--room

mezzotinto: so u loved the new blogs it seems
mezzotinto: he was just check/mate all through
KARAN arora: today is the indo-bangla 1day match, as u must b knowiun...
mezzotinto: i was literally lost for words with his every answer
KARAN arora: lol
KARAN arora: yes the new posts...lovely
mezzotinto: i am sure u have a lots to post
KARAN arora: nopes
KARAN arora: lol
KARAN arora: lol
KARAN arora: r u angry being a sort of scapegoat?
mezzotinto: i am not angry at all .. i am just asking since u have had a lot of time to ponder


and a bit of psychological arousal...

mezzotinto: well he is a bit confused with Bible so he wld laff even if u told what it is about
mezzotinto: i will tell him..he gives me a subtle reaction of course followed by lol's

i give him a reaction???........wow...ah...thers something here

مرذا: well if the definition the fetish carries is bad, I am ready for it!!!

meanwhile the shepherdess too is giving me homoerotic vibes...man, i think shes a trans...what else would she be doing taking a name like karan...:-I

blue_tears_of_a_violet: Is wild man your friend?

scio amo: ready for what?

مرذا: for the fetish of course, I would be ready to take the offer you proposed if only you can prove that it is a bad one.

(o gwd...whats he hinting at?...)

no probs...i'll play along

scio amo: i can be a bad boy...:-I

meanwhile a guy n a gal r coochicooing bout me...life is beautiful...lol

mezzotinto: scio is stinging
blue_tears_of_a_violet:
mezzotinto: seems off mood
mezzotinto: does he watch cricket
KARAN arora: dont know
KARAN arora: scio is a bee....honey comes with hurt
mezzotinto: rephrase ... we are not trying to adapt a bear

o i am queen bee....oooooooooo
honey me up babes...

مرذا: i know ur a bad bad...so y would I want to corrupt you . I just want to join the club. The losers club is almost full !!

hmmm...mayb he jus wants a mass orgy

i loooove gang bangs...:-I

O....O...he doesnt believe in exclusive marital relationships...prrof adduced below

KARAN arora: y?y evadin marriage?
mezzotinto: is def no no
KARAN arora: y?
mezzotinto: oh the same old thoery
mezzotinto: cant amrry u dont love
mezzotinto: balh
arora: huh?
KARAN arora: u dont marry coz u r not in love
KARAN arora: >?mezzotinto: cause u cant love twicew

play along scio......life is beautiful

scio amo: o....oooooooo...u giv me ideas...lol

مرذا: the context "to be" and "not to be" is very simple!! let me take teh side of to be , your be on the other bay, But strange we find ourself aside!!

ok...now i am reallllly puzzled...grammar was never my strong point

is he hinting we play together?...hmm

let me be noncommital

scio amo: y strange?...lol...to play is to play...

No comments: